Job description / Role
Senior Manager Talent Acquisition MEA
NTS Group is the leading HR & Talent consultancy in the Middle East specializing across the Pharma, Consumer, Medical, and Healthcare sectors. We are exclusively representing a leading healthcare giant to recruit a Senior Manager Talent Acquisition MEA to be based in Dubai. Reporting into the Regional Director TA, this position will be responsible for:
• Directly manages a team of Recruiters and Coordinators with a focus on core corporate function roles (sales, marketing, finance, operations, support, etc).
• Partners with business leaders to recommend Recruiting strategies, analyze trends, proactively anticipate future hiring needs, and directly recruit on key senior leadership roles.
• Drives team to create and maintain strong relationships, working as a talent partner with internal customers.
• Identifies proactive and creative recruiting strategies for candidate’s pipeline channels, including leveraging our technologies, social media and other recruiting resources to identify qualified candidates.
• Ensure metrics are leveraged to inform TA strategies and to ensure ongoing performance
• Creates and implements processes and practices within the division based on a global strategic direction.
• Completes performance audits that evaluate candidate experience and compliance with staffing requirements.
• Reviews effectiveness for all methodologies utilized in identifying and acquiring talent and recommends changes to drive improved results.
• Ensure the team aligns staffing processes to Applicant Tracking System capability.
• Helps analyze/assess new technologies and build capabilities via systems.
• May work on global projects to drive future TA initiatives.