Etisalat - UAE
Job description / Role
Etisalat is looking to hire a suitable candidate with expertise in project/program audits to lead the Program Assurance function within Internal Control & Audit Department. The candidate is expected to lead proactive audit, due-diligence and reviews in providing management with ongoing assurance on governance relating to strategic projects / initiatives.
• Plan , execute assurance reviews of pre/post implementation of projects/ programs
• Perform project/program risk assessments for the purpose of performing assurance reviews.
• Direct/Review assurance reviews of on-going projects/programs: Co-ordinate issue resolution, perform health checks, heartbeat checks and deep dive reviews.
• Collaborate and work with Program/Project management teams of operational management
• Ensure clear and concise detailed/summarized program assurance reports are prepared explaining complex technical issues in simplified language for different levels of management.
• Perform follow up reviews on implementation of recommended remediation strategies
• Maintain Program Assurance Review Status Dashboards for Executive Management and Audit Committee Reporting
• Ensure continuous development of program assurance reviews following Project Management best practices and Internal Auditing Standards and Guidelines.
• Perform special reviews to find root causes and remediation actions for abnormal events based on management requests.