A well established real estate investment company in the UAE have an exciting newly created opportunities for a Senior Manager, Financial Reporting to join their team.
- Supervise the finance team on a day-to-day basis ensuring that work is prioritized to meet deadlines.
- Month end closing and preparation of financial reports according to IFRS standards & procedures.
- Continuously assess the financial closing process and perform process reengineering (where possible) to reduce the financial closing period and increase its efficiency.
- Take care of all compliances for the company including but not limited to ESR fillings, UBO regulations, etc.
- Preparing financial information detailing balance sheet, profit & loss statement and cashflow.
- Manage the preparation of MIS and monthly quarterly and annual financial statements, and the compilation of backup schedule files for internal and external reviews.
- Coordinate and facilitate the annual and interim audit functions.
- You must be fully qualified (CA/CPA/ACCA)
- 10-13 years experience with expertise in IFRS and group consolidations
- Real estate industry background is essential, preferably in development
- Big 4 experience is preferred
- SAP experience
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.