Dubai Holding Entertainment
Dubai Holding Entertainment currently has an exciting career opportunity within our Assets at Parks & Attractions. We are looking to hire a Senior Manager- Financial Planning & Analysis responsible for leading budgeting, planning, performance reporting, forecasting and financial modeling activities of the Group. This strategic position supports the leadership team in making sound business decisions.
Key Accountabilities (Includes, but not limited to the following):
Budgeting and Business Planning
- Support DHE FD and CFO in developing and implementing the financial framework for the Group’s Business plan strategy, ensure alignment with the group shareholder mandate and integration with the operational arms.
- Responsible for the overall business plan consolidation and presentation to senior management for further approval.
- Review the operational and commercial sustainability of the business plan assumptions and financial parameters.
- Deliver high-quality financial planning and analysis to improve decision outcomes.
- Ensure the Group’s strategic, operational and financial planning processes are fully aligned and integrated
Management and Business Performance Reporting
- Responsible for generating the overall management reports, analysis and presentations to the top management of the organization and to the shareholder.
- Ensure the DHE consolidated monthly management reporting pack is circulated on a timely basis with all variances properly analyzed
- Develop additional and enhance existing automated dashboards (using a BI tool) together with the IT team.
- Manage the effectiveness of the BU’s financial reporting systems by providing functional support and leadership to IT enhancement projects i.e. ERP, HFM, CAFM, Oracle BI, Hyperion Budgeting & Planning, etc.
- Alert senior management of any potential cost control deficiencies or revenue leakages through the analysis of the business units’ performance & profitability.
- Deliver accurate forecasts, high-quality decision support, and actionable insights to the business and support strategic decisions that grow the business.
- Forecast revenues and profitability by projecting varied business cases and scenarios. Conduct sensitivity analysis.
- Implement rolling forecasting to provide better visibility into future outcomes.
Feasibility studies and Business case analysis
- Evaluate the financial and strategic impacts of new business opportunities.
- Develop analytic-driven decision-making processes.
- Lead the digital Finance transformation by identifying areas for technology adoption and streamlining
- Act as a true business partner for the leadership team and business units’ heads.
- Perform adhoc analysis where required to assist in management decision making.
- Utilise technology (advanced analytics, predictive tools, etc.) to implement best practices in Business planning, Forecasting and Management Reporting.
· Assist in Business process and Systems improvements and optimisation.
- Design and implementation of the financial policies and procedures relating to management reporting and business plan in conformance to the shareholder framework and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Conduct performance evaluation and appraisal of direct reports to assess productivity and progress. Identify training needs to improve efficiency and career growth.
Education and Experience:Graduate in Accounting / Finance (MBA preferred). Professional certification such as a CPA, CFA, CA, ACCA, or CMA is preferred.10+ years of relevant and managerial experience in Finance/ Budgeting and Planning with a large organisation. Media and/or leisure & entertainment experience preferred.Dubai Holding Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate people from all backgrounds and cultures and are committed to creating a diverse environment. As much as we would be delighted to entertain all applicants, due to high volumes of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.