Ernst & Young
Job description / Role
Whether facing acts of fraud, government investigations, regulatory enquiries, major litigation or transactional disputes, clients turn to Forensic & Integrity Services for assistance. This practice provides proactive and reactive services to address organizations’ risks related to fraud, bribery and corruption.
The team includes forensic accountants and technologists, certified fraud examiners, anti-corruption professionals and money laundering and sanctions investigators. They work with our clients’ legal counsel (internal or external), compliance and internal audit departments to investigate complex issues and address operational challenges. The business focuses on G360 clients in highly regulated industry sectors, including Financial Services, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications and Construction & Infrastructure.
• As a Forensic & Integrity Services Senior Manager/Director, you’ll build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and develop a portfolio of projects by focusing on high value opportunities.
• You’ll lead a team formed by analysts and managers, present and propose for complex projects, and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals.
• Drawing on your skills and experience, you’ll create an innovative commercial insight for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
Your key responsibilities
• As a Senior Manager in the Forensics team, you are required to lead and grow a team and to provide strategic sourcing services related to regulatory compliance, Financial Crime Compliance (FCC), corporate governance, fraud risk assessments, enterprise risk management, internal controls to our clients.
• You would also need to understand the technical aspects of the FCC system relevant to CDD, AML monitoring and payment screening.
• You are also required to use data analytics tools and techniques to improve transaction monitoring and sanction screening defences for the financial services sector.
• Conduct transaction system optimization by using advanced analytical algorithms to identify trends. Manage and conduct KYC remediation and assessments by using advanced analytics and OCR technology.
• You’ll package overall project findings into clear, concise, high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems.
• Driving improvements in business processes, you’ll serve as a role model for Quality & Risk Management and make sure that project teams understand and comply with our Q&RM guidelines.
As a respected senior professional you’ll communicate effectively with EY engagement partners and staff to build, manage and motivate high-performing teams, and help key staff to build sustainable competencies.