Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a? Senior Logistics and Security Manager to join our ongoing project in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
The Senior Logistics and Security Manager is responsible for the safe, effective and efficient logistics support to construction activity across the project.
A typical week would include:
* Develop (and be the custodian) of the Project Construction Logistics and Security Strategy (CLSS).
* Prepare logistics documentation for the Contractors Procurement Process.
* Review Contractor’s Tender submissions, to assess their proposed logistics support plan and proposed logistics team.
* Develop/review the Site Permits forms to control the cars entry/parking, personnel & visitors access the site and control the compliance of the contractors/consultants with the same.
* Lead the regular logistic meetings with the stakeholders.
* Plan the geographical laydown available for Contractors to utilize for project specific operations; including the deconfliction of onsite space and time management.
* Assist Contractors in developing detailed resource plans for their specific package; if required.
* Liaise with the other Wadi Safar PMCs (Infrastructure and Gateway Hotel) to ensure a holistic logistic approach across the Wadi Safar site.
* Oversee all logistics operations across the Project scope, including resolution of any logistics issues between contractors.
* Supervision of the Contractor’s logistics operations.
* Develop, coordinate and manage the schedule of logistics meetings.
* Ensure that logistics activities are not a constraining factor on operational delivery.
* Ensure that logistics activities do not have an adverse impact on the local community, surrounding environment and other Projects in the area; including liaison with local community and other DGDA Projects.
* Assist the Contractors with the development of their respective Construction Logistics Plans (CLPs).
* Maintain trackers / data for resource usage across the Project.
* Review Contractors CLPs and logistics procedures and processes.
* Assist the Contractor with the evaluation of potential logistics suppliers, if required.
* Develop and routinely review a lesson learnt process across all Project logistics operation, to ensure continuous improvement and best practice across the Project.
* Analyse and review logistics data to ensure the best possible support is provided to construction activity.
* Develop and coordinate a logistics audit and inspection programme across all contractors.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.