AXA Cooperative Insurance – KSA
Strategic responsibilities (only for managerial roles and above):
- Define and execute a change plan, stakeholder engagement plan of key transformation initiatives (i.e., Digital, Culture) that facilitates organizational transformations;
- Customize and implement tools (surveys, focus groups grid, etc.) to assess potential organizational and human risks related to change deployment and analyze the various sources of data;
- Develop and/or support the execution of creative and unique interventions (including creative materials i.e.: events, workshops, posters, leaflets, etc) to various stakeholder groups;
- Evaluate effectiveness of interventions and report on impact of changes (business impact, job impact, individual impact);
- Work in collaboration with HR colleagues to successfully launch new Human Resources processes, systems, and tools;
- Partner with internal clients and senior management to develop recommendations and specific action steps to produce positive change within their functional areas and business units.
- Drive the evaluation of all learning solutions to ensure they drive business performance and deliver return on investment.
Operational & technical responsibilities:
- Design bespoke interactive and engaging online and blended learning solutions including assessments and short animations for a variety of topics that meet design quality standards
- Develop, analyse and challenge learning aims and objectives, working with Subject Matter Experts (SMES) to design solutions that align with these
- Apply instructional design theories and best practise, keeping up to date with L&D trends and develop innovative ideas for online resources
- Owning the Learning Design element of projects, creating an amazing employee learning experience throughout
- Providing unique and creative input and ideas to solutions at all stages of delivery.
- Continually develop and create new ideas and solutions for learning content and learning channels
- Based on learning needs, determine appropriate technology platform, course design, and instruction delivery options based on subject matter and target audience
- Support with the design of learning campaigns, communications and collateral, including our Entity Campaigns and Global Learning Weeks
- Design and deliver interactive virtual learning enabling us to offer ‘workshops’ to large numbers of employees in different locations at one time
- Scope, design, and develop engaging instructor-led (ILT) and digital learning product content using adult learning principles and instructional design best practices to best fits the needs of our learner.
- Regularly revise, update, or enhance current training content and learning assets to reflect product changes, updates or releases.
- Enthusiastically dive into exploring ambiguous learning topics and demonstrate resourcefulness and curiosity to come up with creative solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.