is a Financial App connecting banks, providing cards and payments services
- Lead with your solutions craftsmanship, dependability, and scalability.
- Offer direction and mentorship in technical areas
- Assist the product owners in creating and achieving the team’s goal.
- Build incredibly scalable and reliable backend services in close collaboration with the other engineers in the team.
- Recognize functional requirements, and provide finished features immediately.
- 7+ years of experience developing software professionally
- Proficient in Java and backend development Winter boot
- Knowledge of the following stack Java, Spring Boot, Amazon Web Services (AWS) services and products, MicroServices, Docker, DockerSwarm, AWS Services, Spring and Cloud Libraries, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Bit Bucket, and JMeter
- Knowledge of financial products (Fintech)
- Working knowledge of Design Driven Development, SOLID Principles, Event-Driven Architecture, Algorithms, and Automated Testing in an Agile Software Development Environment (unit, integration and functional).
- Knowing the development lifecycle and working with agile, cross-functional teams
- Strong technical aptitude and comprehension of contemporary architectural styles and methods, with a focus on microservices, are required.
- Good understanding of financial goods, preferably FinTech
- Superior communication abilities
- Target-oriented and paying attention to details
- Showing a commitment to provide for the team in ways beyond your own
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English, and Arabic is a plus
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.