Job description / Role
Purpose of Role
The Senior IT Engineer assists in coordinating the company’s IT function across the group offices and company vessels including; applications, infrastructure, user support, and data management to meet group company’s business requirements.
Operational Roles and Responsibilities
• Designs, proposes and implements IT strategies, guidelines and procedures within broad principles and policies set by the company to meet IT requirements supporting short and long-term business needs.
• Ensures the design, selection, development and maintenance of business application systems are successfully integrated and operated within the company’s business environment.
• Oversees the design and implementation of assigned technology as well as the integration and performance of all local area networks for the company.
• Leads the operations, monitoring, and improvement of both existing and new IT processes.
• Other duties as directed by Company line management from time to time.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.