Marsh McLennan is seeing a candidates for the following position based in Hoboken
Senior IT Auditor
What can you expect
- Plan and participate in information technology audits.
- The nature of the business audited varies from employee benefits consulting services to complex insurance and reinsurance brokerage.
- Take your career to a new level where exceptional performance is recognized by career progression,
What’s in it for you
- A company with a strong brand, with experience developingsolutionsfortoday’s and tomorrow’s toughest challenges
- A culture of internal mobility, diversity, inclusion, and collaboration
- which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities, and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations
- Flexible work opportunities for work/life balance
- Competitive pay and a full benefits package, starting Day 1 (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase program, and a generous paid time-off allowance) plus a fixed company contribution AND a company match on your 401k, after one year of service
We will count on you to:
- Draft audit report findings and process improvements for review at the closing meetings
- Assess the risks associated with various business objectives and evaluate the controls in place to mitigate those risks
- Communicate audit findings to local management as is appropriate.
- Assist in planning engagements based on IT risks
- Prepare work papers and coordinate receipt of audit materials required to analyse, test and evaluate the entity’s control environment
- Conduct interviews, walk-through, and document results
- Examine documentation and evaluate procedures in the control environment
- Document conclusions organize and reference work papers for supervisory review
- Identify control weaknesses, help assess their impact, and discuss practical solutions w
- Participate in closing meetings at the end of fieldwork, noting comments and providing clear explanations for our findings and ratings, as required
- Actively pursue certifications and continuing professional education in line with the department’s needs and the auditor’s career development
We would like you to have:
- Undergraduate degree in information technology, related business or accounting degree
- Professional designations – CIA, CISA , PMP or CISSP
- 3-5 years of information technology and/or audit experience
- Experience in insurance, broking, or other financial services, a plus.
- Solid understanding of operating systems, applications and databases, such as UNIX/LINUX, Windows Server, Oracle and SQL database management systems, and Oracle Financials ERP systems
- Solid understanding of IT Infrastructure controls such as physical security and network security
- Understanding of Cyber Security controls and frameworks, a plus
- Solid analytical, problem solving, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to understand the relationship between complex information technology and business issues
- Some travel required, including international, depending upon the audit plan
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Big 4 experience – preferred
(NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company’s 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching$17 billion,Marsh & McLennanhelps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses.advises individual and commercial clients of all s on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions.develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities.delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce.serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit, follow us onand Twitteror subscribe to.