ManpowerGroup Middle East
SENIOR iOS ENGINEER
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Role Type: Permanent
To develop and test mobile applications to meet the customer requirements within agreed-on timeframe and quality standards, according to the policies and procedures followed within the organization.
Mobile Application Development
- Work with the project management, business analysts, and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Develop application programming interface to be used by the mobile application front end developer
- Develop mobile applications to be used by the end user on the mobile devices (both Android and iOS)
- Keep up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps
Mobile Application Testing
- Test services to ensure their compliance with the SRS and make sure there’s no defects in the design or implementation
- Test mobile applications services to ensure their compliance with the SRS and make sure there’s no defects in the design or implementation
Desired SkillsExperience in Swift, XCode, Objective-C, CocoaExperience in Design Patterns, MVC, MVVM, MVPMust be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end servicesExperience in working with iPhone as well as iPad applicationsExperience with working on MVC architecture.Extensive knowledge of IOS platform and Apple productExtensive knowledge and hands-on experience in implementation of IOS applicationsRequirementsBachelor / Masters in (Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Science)3+ Years’ experience in iOS Development
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.