Job description / Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for UAE Nationals within finance and accounting to work with a large government authority from Abu Dhabi Government.
The role is open for Emiratis with family book.
The role is of a Senior Internal Accounts Controller with the below responsibilities.
• Producing monthly management accounts and reports with strict adherence to company policies and timetables
• Maintaining an in-depth understanding of the key drivers of the business in order to derive clear and succinct analyses of the ongoing financial performance of operations
• Ensuring compliance with relevant local tax, accounting, auditing, and external reporting requirements
• Leading and coordinating the external audit
• Preparing and monitoring performance against forecasts and budgets
• Providing analysis and strategic insight to senior management on a proactive and as-requested basis
• Leading, mentoring, and providing clear guidance to junior finance staff
• Continually seeking to improve productivity and efficiency through the development of processes and controls
• Building and nurturing relationships with key internal and external parties including banks, auditors, and legal counsel
• Highlights potential risks to the line Manager.
• Participate in ERP working group meetings and recommend system enhancements.