Anglo Technical Recruitment
Job description / Role
– Leading the preparation and review of interior architecture design documents, including coordination with other trades and project stakeholders, review of submittals, attending coordination meetings, and preparation of specifications, cost estimates and other technical design documents.
– Leading the programming, planning and design are based on a thorough knowledge of the industry, design and construction.
– Maintaining a day-to-day contact with a client representative, as well as the design team, so to become the center to disseminate the requirements of the project to all involved.
– Working with the engineers and other consultants to ensure all parties are coordinated to achieve the ultimate goal of a fully realized and successful project.
– Perfect knowledge of the preparation of fully detailed Revit walkthrough 3D models for large projects.