Job description / Role
This client are a premier hospitality design studio with a worldwide presence with a large number of impressive and award-winning projects. They have an impressive client list and a portfolio of lots of renowned hotels restaurants and bars.
Their Dubai studio is currently looking to hire two senior interior designers to their team due to an increase in projects. They are looking for Senior Designers with strong concept design ability and a strength in space planning. Ideally someone that can work across all stages of the design process and also help lead and manage teams of more junior designers.
Role & Responsibilities
– Oversee and ensure hospitality design projects are achieving key milestones and deliverables are met
– Prepare and develop presentations, drawings, models, mood boards and other concept materials
– Liaise with clients and third parties directly, including on-site visits/management
– Advise and assist the wider design team
– To manage and undertake all documentation associated with the projects, as well as sourcing and procurement of the FF&E resources