- Fully responsible for local and regional market modelling (B&M and e-Commerce) for watches & jewelry vertical, focusing on GCC and comparing with global trends.
- Development of monthly and bi-annual reports to be shared with our brands and partners
- Analysing the performance of the watches & jewelry market working with Chalhoub franchise brands, joint ventures, distribution, and external partners.
- Ensure strong view on e-commerce market
- Developing industry insights for the watches and jewelryvertical, explaining market shifts, tracking key retail events, providing holistic view on the industry.
- Observe and review new trends (brands and business models) for the watches & jewelry industry in the Middle East and beyond
- Collection, consolidation and report building of both regional market estimates and local market estimates (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman)
- Ensure data reliability and coordinate with brands on data verification efforts
- Producing and monitoring watches & jewelry market projections
- Developing knowledge of global markets for the responsible vertical to develop GCC context
- Consolidating and analysing price studies and supporting the development of reports
- Searching for and suggesting new areas of comparison, development of cross market / channel analytics
- Updating industry figures for corporate presentations and creation of specific presentations to management and external partners
- Conveying analysis and presenting findings to internal and external key stakeholders
- Manage specific brands and management ad-hoc requests
- Ensure continuous development of reports, studies, and deep dives: focus on categories, sub-segments, trends, key retail periods, ecommerce
- Collaborate with internal and external partners on capturing new data and insights on the industry
- Engage with new partners for the data collection in order to enhance data sources and trends
- Supporting team planning tasks (market visits, minutes of meetings…)
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a watches and jewelrybusiness analytics role
- Curious, proactive and passionate about watches & jewelry
- Ability to work with large amounts of data, simplify and consolidate it
- Strong ability to drive insights from data points
- Keen eye for detail, a passion for precision and correct data management
- Advanced analytical skills and excellent excel and BI tools knowledge
- Strong presentation building skills
- Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Curious professional continuously striving to develop him/herself
- University Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Statistics
- Arabic (read, written and spoken) is a bonus
What we can offer you
With us,you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employeediscounts. To view all our perks and benefits,
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.