: Instrumentation and Controls
: May 19, 2022
: Jun 18, 2022
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Senior Instrumentation Designer should w orks closel y w ith discipline project engineers/designers
and other discipline engineers in the deli v ery of project engineering/construction deli v erables, qualit y control dra w ings and o v erall project support.
· Be single point responsible for deli v ering single or multi- projects designs deli v erables and acti v ities b y leading projects designer’s task forces, distribute w ork load and fostering schedule and high qualit y targets.
· Report to discipline lead all issues that could impact deli v erables qualit y or schedule
w ell in ad v ance before the effect is re v ealed.
· Follo w /ensure Qualit y M anagement S y stem Requirements are met in line w ith ISO
· De v elop designs in PD M S and dra w ings in electronic format (AutoCAD).
· Implement hand marked-up changes to dra w ings.
· M aintain standard dra w ing templates.
· Pro v ides qualit y assurance re v ie w s and detailed checking support.
· M aintain and monitor dra w ing de v elopment progress.
· M eet project commitments and deli v er to schedule.
· Identif y & implement process impro v ement to reduce c y cle time & cost.
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Experience and Qualification Required
Diploma in Engineering
· M inimum 10 y ears e x perience in the oil and gas industr y w ith e x perience on major
· M inimum of 5 years e x perience w ith 3D dra w ing s y stems (e.g. PD M S) and AutoCAD.