Al Futtaim Group
Senior Home Delivery | Retail | IKEA
What you will do
- Provide a positive Home Delivery Service to all customers
- Develop and monitor the customer complaints system and various logs in regards to home delivery to ultimately improve overall service
- Raise the company’s visibility of competitors through periodical monitoring of the local market
- Assisting the Home Delivery Manager in controlling and managing the execution of pre-determined tasks within the home delivery department.
- Ensuring that the stocks available in the warehouse are sufficient to meet the delivery and assembly requirements.
- Preparing appropriate plans and schedules in order to meet Deliver and Assembly needs.
- Assisting the home delivery manager in preparing the annual budget for delivery/ assembly needs and goods flow based on the projected annual sales targets provided.
- Maintaining the KPI reports and preparing an action plan for those areas of concerns.
- Preparing the daily delivery and assembly schedule based on the previous day’s sales and backlog.
- Act as Payroll administrator and be a super user for the Staff Management System and generate the schedules using the system.
- Ensuring HD cost Budget aligned with agreed yearly budget.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
- Motivating the home delivery staff towards achievement of work objectives. Support the home delivery team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives.
- Be Train the Trainer for the HD department and ensure all the co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training, H&S trainings.
- Support the home delivery manager in managing the team by participating with their recommendations during the Probationary period reviews and annually reviews.
- Monitor attendance of the home delivery co-workers and monitor sickness and other absences levels.
Required skills to be successfulJob-Specific Skills:Analytical SkillsGood Communication SkillsProblem Solving Skills.Good Communication in English, preferable in Arabic Behavioral Competencies :Customer FocussedIndividual AccountabilityContinuous ImprovementPersonal LeadershipTeamwork What equips you for the roleMust have a minimum of 2-4 years Home Delivery management experience, retail preferred with Last Mile backgroundMust have strong mediation and counselling skills, working with people of diverse culturesMust have strategic, analytical and tactical abilitiesMust have deep knowledge of local laws and regulations concerning the labour marketMust have the ability to acquire and analyse local market demographics as well as economic and labour market conditionsMust be highly organised & ensure there is smooth flow of stock to meet the delivery and assembly requirementsGood knowledge of budgeting practices and good with analysing numbersMust be computer literate
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.