Marriott International, Inc
Job Number 21116385
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location Marriott Marquis City Center Doha Hotel, Omar Al Mukhtar Street, Area 61, Al Dafna, Street #850, Doha, Qatar, Qatar
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Provides design solutions from concept to completion with substantial creativity, innovation, and technical expertise in areas of communication, technology, and business. Evaluates a client’s product or service goals, their competitors, and target audience, while also protecting the client’s overall brand strategy, to create audio and/or visual communication solutions from the manipulation and combination of shape, color, imagery, typography, space, and audio/visual media. Monitors and coordinates the production of materials and overall workflow within a creative services department; leading and guiding the work of other designers.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Graphics or a related field; and 5 years experience in Computer Designer role and experience in social media.
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience with Adobe products such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Video editing and Web authoring software experience.
- Online media and methods of producing web materials experience, such as HTML, CSS, Flash and current Social Media Channels.
- Experience with Photo and Video production and art direction.
- Experience with online social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.