Job description / Role
Our client, a luxury furniture retail company is expanding its operation in Abu Dhabi and currently looking for a Senior Furniture Sales Consultant. In this role, you will have a preassigned sales quota that you must meet each month. Your primary responsibility is approaching customers as they enter the store, inquiring about the type of furniture they want, making suggestions as they show customers around, and closing the sale. You must also answer any questions the customer asks, conduct suggestive selling so as to move multiple products, process the paperwork, and arrange financing when needed. Also, you will be responsible for arranging any fabric change requests for the customer on certain pieces of furniture.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
– Recommend products based on customer needs and desires, answered questions regarding products.
– Maintain knowledge of sales, promotions, store policies, and security practices.
– Prepare sales slips and contracts, arranged delivery, and facilitated special requests and orders.
– Sell ancillary products such as insurance and service contracts, arranged financing options for customers.
– Provide knowledgeable, honest, and superior customer service.