As a Front-End Engineer in our team, you will work within the development team to build the user-interface and front-end deliverables. Collaborating with Product Managers, Architects and Software Engineers to research, design, implement and improve functionalities of information management application as part of a Big Data analytic system.
- Lead frontend project development, including design unified architecture, project structure, make development specification etc.
- Developing user interface components and implementing them. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality reusable components
- You write high quality code within tight delivery timelines.
- You participate and conduct multidisciplinary planning, design, and development of web applications.
- You ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- You develop custom software solutions based on designs and requirements for the system.
- You optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- You transform ambiguity into clarity.
- You enjoy collaborating in a multicultural and diverse environment that expands to include various geographic locations.
You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself. You convey and receive information in a clear, credible, and consistent manner.Expert knowledge of JS(ES6), TS, HTML5, CSS3Strong experience with front-end frameworks like React (Context, Redux), NextJS, VueExpert knowledge of component libraries like MUI, ElementExperience with CSS libraries (Tailwinds, Bulma, Bootstrap)Familiar with front-end engineering, including front-end testing framework(mocha,jest), CICD (gitlab), compile and package tools (webpack, gulp)Experience building component-based applications and component librariesFamiliar with HTTP protocol, RESTful API, Websocket, GraphQL(Apollo,URQL)Experience with performance tuning, particularly memory and rendering, etc.Minimum 8 years of experienceBachelor’s degree in CS, Statistics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.Knowledge/Experience with a cloud stack.TypeScript/Flow experience.Experience working in an Agile environment, CSD, CSM, SA, ASEWhat we look for:If you are a performance-driven, inquisitive mind with the agility to adapt to ambiguity, you will fit right in. You should be eager to explore opportunities to build meaningful collaborations with stakeholders and aspire to create unique customer-centric solutions. Bias for action and a passion to conquer new frontiers in the AI space is at the heart of the G42 community.What working at G42 offers:Culture: An open, diverse and inclusive environment with a global vision that encourages personal growth and focuses on ground-breaking, industry-first innovations.Career: Outstanding learning, development & growth opportunities via structured training programs and innovative, high-tech projects.Work-Life: A hybrid work policy to strike the perfect balance between office and home.Rewards: A competitive remuneration package with a host of perks including healthcare, education support, leave benefits and more.About G42G42 is a global leader in creating visionary artificial intelligence for a better tomorrow. Born in Abu Dhabi and operating across the world, G42 champions AI as a powerful force for good. Its people are constantly reimagining what technology can do, applying advanced thinking and innovation to accelerate progress and tackle society’s most pressing problems.G42 is driving change in the region and beyond, joining forces with nations, corporations and individuals to create the infrastructure for tomorrow’s world. From molecular medicine to space travel and everything in between, G42 realizes exponential possibilities, today.To confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us.G42 is the force that gets you further. Join us.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.