A Leading Trading Company in the UAE
Job description / Role
1. Managing Finance and Accounting operations at Unit.
2. Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
3 Preparing financial statements as per the timeline.
4. Prepares and submission all budgets and forecasts covering all activities of the operations with the General Manager and
other Department Heads.
5. Examines the daily casts accounting reports and discusses with purchasing if special action is needed.
6. Supervises the preparation of monthly journal entries, financial statements and supporting schedules.
7 Ascertaining that all taxes, duties and licenses payable are paid when due.
8. Implements and ensure compliance with internal control policies and procedures. Assess regularly internal control
weaknesses and execute remedy actions to resolve the same