Aster DM Healthcare
1 Customer Service
- Coordination of home health services like organizing appointments, geting the necessary approvals etc.
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance.
- Organizing and maintaining patient records, consent forms, payment forms, etc.
- Ensure patients are informed if a clinician is running late or called out.
- Ensure hygiene standards are maintained . Maintain forms and office stationery required for front desk activities.
- Ensure all standard protocols set by organization are maintained
- Respect and maintain the privacy and dignity of patients, assure client confidentiality at all times.
- Answer all incoming calls and route them to the appropriate department/employee, answer customers queries, and provide information on procedures, packages, specialties, timings of the consultantation etc.
- Attending patient calls related to telemedicine
2 Appointment Handling and Scheduling
- Schedule /Reschedule / cancel and confirms appointments (Clinicians consultation, Radiology appointments etc.).
- Schedule appointment requested through websites and SMS.
- Determine the financial status of patients and their eligibility for health services
- Cross verify all appointment files taken out by support staff with appointment list attached (insurance forms will be inserted).
- Confirm all appointments for the following day over telephone on a daily basis.
- Check with Insurance Coordinator for cases requiring approvals.
- Coordinate with insurance companies for insurance related matters.
- Check with Insurance Coordinator the status of the Insurance card and the packages covered.
4 Records & Data Management
- Administer regular and electronic mail when required, to ensure proper action is taken on all incoming mails.
- Maintain medical records and provide reports, if required.
- Cross verify and file all lab reports in the absence of the MRD
- Coordination of the team’s activities with regards to rotas, scheduling, and cover for leave
- Supervises day to day activities including minor problem solving
- Making sure the team are following protocol & safe practice
- Understands and supports the teams needs and requirements and provides encouragement for the staff
- Trains new staff and ensures all staff are up to date with the most up to date work protocols.
- Escalate any issues to the head department
- Work with head of department to implement strategies to augment the business
ABOUT THE TEAM
Medcare Hospitals and Medical Centres (Medcare), the premium healthcare division of Aster DM Healthcare, is one of the pioneering healthcare providers in the region.
With a focus on delivering a patient-centric journey as well as encouraging clinical excellence and state-of-the-art care, Medcare operates three multi-specialty hospitals including Medcare Hospital Safa Park Dubai, Medcare Hospital Sharjah and Medcare Women and Children Hospital in Dubai and one specialty hospital Medcare Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital. In addition, it has three specialty centres and 12 multi-specialty centres in key locations across Dubai and Sharjah.
With a team of 350+ qualified healthcare professionals, Medcare promotes and supports the highest standards in preventive, curative and rehabilitative healthcare.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.