Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Organize, plan, and monitor customers excellence and ensure optimized interaction between a Milaha and its clients, this entails developing and implementing strategies useful in improving customer relationship, dedication, and satisfaction.
- Establish and enhance communication channels and mediums through which clients reach out to a company and vice versa.
- Guide the activities of outdoor sales and customer service representative to ensure their interactions with clients reflects positively on the company.
- Provide quick response to client inquiries and questions using social media platforms as an avenue for prompt resolution of customer issues.
- Responsible for training of customer service personnel to ensure an effective workforce.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret customer interactions data to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing customer experience.
- Coordinate with customer relationship management (CRM), financial team, and marketing to maintain a consolidated customer profile
- Liaise with marketing and sales to analyze customer feedback and develop programs effective for improved customer experience.
- Develop positive relationship plans and strategies with long-standing and new clients and to enhance strategic consultant role and ultimately maximize customers loyalty
- Partner with internal clients to leverage existing and new research findings to develop new business strategies and initiatives and to improve the effectiveness of business initiatives as they relate to the customer
- Increase commercial teams’ level of involvement in the planning and development of business strategies, business decisions to drive revenues
- Review performance metrics, diagnose root cause of underperformance and development of improvement plan
Education & Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Business, Industrial engineering, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience with at least 2 years of experience in similar role is a must
- Experience from multi-national companies is preferred
Knowledge in CRM systems is preferred
- Business English is a must
- Business Arabic is preferred
- Expertise in customer service, customer excellence, customer retention is a must
- Overall knowledge of the transport industry, container shipping and logistics is preferred
Organization: M&L Commercial
Job Posting: Sep 15, 2021 Unposting Date: Dec 14, 2021