First Abu Dhabi Bank
Manage the lifecycle of all unplanned interruptions, malfunctions and quality reductions of FAB Production Services
- Leading resolution of high impact production service incidents adhering to the Incident Management Process
- Documenting and communicating the incident from detection to lessons learnt to ensure preventative measures are assigned and tracked by the Problem Management Process.
- Effectively drive Major Incident Management Process for critical or high priority Incidents.
- Understand, define, and articulate problem & impact statements of high priority incidents.
- Translate technical jargon into simple English for customer and internal communications at an executive level.
- Quickly resolve Incidents, maintain clear accountability, meet authorized user expectations, meet specified Service Levels, and support critical business processes.
- Showcase leadership quality with effective communications skills.
- Create log and maintain timelines of the Incident ticket on a timely basis throughout the life of the Incident.
- Take up end-to-end ownership of critical/High priority Incidents.
- Act as an individual contributor for Incident Management process.
- Support On-calls during weekends & Holidays being a primary point of contact for all incidents.
- Drive resolver groups to maintain SLAs of customers and regulatory bodies of various regions as appropriate.
- Facilitate the resolution effort and determine when it is necessary to engage additional resources if the resolution effort is stalled during the call with stakeholders
- Enabling escalation whenever and wherever necessary.
- Coordinate with Event, Change and Problem management process & provide inputs from Incident Management, as appropriate.
- Update the Incident ticket on a timely basis throughout the life of the Incident.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline
- 8-10 years of overall experience in IT, out of which at least 4-5 years in IT Service Management (as an Incident or Problem or Change Manager)
- Strong understanding of highly complex IT Infrastructure & Applications, preferably in Banking & Financial Institutions.
- Very strong communication skills, should be able to effectively influence and negotiate during highly sensitive and critical situations.
- Should have strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with ITSM systems and associated metrics. Experience working in ServiceNow preferred.
- Strong customer service, coordination, and interpersonal skills.
- Expert level knowledge of MS Excel for data analysis (pivot tables, graphs, V lookup, etc.)
- Knowledge of SRE & Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL methodologies, ITIL v3 or v4 certification
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.