A leading Cyber Security Consulting Company in Abu Dhabi, UAE is looking for Senior Engineer – Security for 12 months contract.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in technical capability, with at least 2 years in a technical role, preferably working for an IT Services or Systems Integration organisation
- Good degree level qualification in an Computer Science or related field
- Experience of security product installations to best practice standards.
- Manages implementation tasks, with attention to detail and while under pressure
- Leads the technical implementation for complex technical projects involving participants from multiple areas of the company or vendors
- Demonstrable experience of involvement within medium to large-scale project driven implementations
- Technical deployment understanding of troubleshooting methodologies, steps, and tools
- Experience of mentoring, training and teaching operational support personnel
- A mind-set and desire to confidently hand over into operational support with pride. Technical deployment and operational expertise in using various security ecosystems products.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills capable of writing technical documentation, acting as a vendor liaison, work closely with Senior Implementation Engineers and peers.
- Maintains and evangelises strong values of integrity, commitment, and self-improvement to self and others
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of installation and configuration in three or more of the following core functions:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- EndPoint Protection / EndPoint Security
- Privilege Access Management (PAM) / Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Data Classification and Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Operating System Administration (Windows or Linux) – Intermediate level
- Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) and Security Configuration Management (SCM) solution
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- User Authentication (SAML/MFA/SSO/OAuth)
- Disk Encryption/Email Encryption
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Vulnerability Management
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Browser Isolation (Secure Browsing)
- Content Threat Removal (CTR)/Content Disarm and Reconstruct (CDR)
- Passwordless Authentication
- Any scripting language Python/Perl/PowerShell etc
- Documentation : Low Level Design (LLD), User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Certification : CISSP OR CCNP-Security OR CCIE-Security OR Any other industry standard professional level security certification.
- Total Experience : 9 to 10 years
- Security integration with eco-systems such as monitoring, next-gen firewalls, log management, storage, networking, virtualisation, PKI
- Enterprise security product implementation and configuration
- Scripting: bash, perl, python, PowerShell desirable
- Linux / Windows configuration
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.