First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Senior Engineer – Manager as part of the Core Delivery team aligned to a particular service
- Ideally through experience you will enhance your skills across multiple specialization’s
- Lead the team of the Network Engineers
- Support production networks across domestic, international, and public clouds
- Network administration and performance tuning
- High-availability management
- Network performance and problem management
- Identify and fix security vulnerabilities
- Vendor/OEM coordination
- Participate in application DR activities from the Networks side
- Major incidents/Severity 1 call handling and leading to resolution across multiple teams
- Preparation of the RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
- Adhere to Change Management Process
- Mentor other team members and junior engineers
- Implement industry-best practices (Service Improvement Plans)
- Document risks/SPOF in network designs
- Actively participate in various technology projects as a SPOC from the Network Operations team
- Works across multiple Service Delivery Teams
- 10+ Years of Experience in Networking design and Operations
- Ability to coach and guide the team of engineers
- Ability to identify requirements and create a solution architecture that meets identified requirements
- Provide specialized hardware/ software/ network problem diagnosis/ resolution for bank’s network.
- Knowledge of AWS and AZURE architectural principle and key networking services such as AWS Global Infrastructure, VPC, S3, EC2, Route 53, Transit Gateway, Direct Connect, MS Azure VNET, VNet-Peering, Private Link, vWAN, Express route, Firewall, Load Balancer.
- Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
- Ability to lead design/configuration/deployment of network projects
- Routing, switching and wireless technologies and corresponding protocols
- NAT, VPN, encryption methods and technologies, MPLS Configuration
- Network Access Control technologies
- WAN Optimization and SD-WAN
- Experience in troubleshooting and fixing common misconfigurations as well as doing Root Cause Analysis for any of the above technologies
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in written communication) effectively with FAB and internal team, IT leadership and support teams during conference calls.
- Ability to implement changes as required based on the nature of issue. Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent problems from occurring in team/technology area
- Hands-on experience in designing interactive applications, automation solutions, or service management solutions (Cisco DNA, Cisco Nexus Dashboard, MSO, IPAM tool)
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes
- Experience in system performance monitoring and tuning
- Integrates software or existing solutions with existing systems
- Ability to develop test plans and quality assurance procedures
- Recommends changes in policies and procedures
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.