First Abu Dhabi Bank
Area of Expertise:Azure, Azure AD, Active Directory, DNS
- Experience in managing the Active Directory infrastructure to ensure stable operation, this includes Designing, implementing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas in and around the Active Directory, Azure AD as well Internal and external DNS.
- Experience in ADFS federation and configuration.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft M365 and its offerings
- Good Knowledge of Exchange and Exchange Online
- Extensive experience in Group Policy Management, and it using to configure workstations as well as servers.
- Experience in Azure AD Role management and Azure RBAC.
- Experience in configuration of Multifactor Authentication methods using Azure AD as well as other technologies.
- Advanced Knowledge on implementation and administration of DNS both internally and externally
- Advance Knowledge In Windows environment both on workstations and servers.
- Experience in Deploying Mobile Device and Application Management solutions using Citrix XenMobile, configuring polices to manage devices and applications, wrapping of IOS/Android apps , publishing MDX and public applications in secure hub as per requirements.
- Experience of maintaining compliance and governance, in line with organizational policies
- Incident & Change management in line with ITIL processes
- Related Microsoft/Azure certifications
- Good people skills and ability to manage a team.
- Good Understanding of azure cloud components such as Azure monitor, compute, key-vault, Encryption, routing, Storage account and file storage solution like Azure files.
- Good Understanding on Server Hardware management
- Good Understanding of Network and storage
- Good Understanding of VDI and WVD
- Good Knowledge in ITIL Process management
- Project management for azure/Citrix based initiatives and projects.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.