Al Futtaim Group
Overview of the role
Senior Maintenance Technicians is responsible to maintenance one full route /area with teams of technicians independently to maintain elevators and Escalator with work schedule and man- power planning.
What you will do
Key Accountability 1:
- Trouble shooting from route cause
- Work scheduling for his route/area
- Coordinate with Client/End user/FM companies.
Key Accountability 2: Quality & Safety
- Recognize and remove quality discrepancies and take correction action. e.g Ride quality, door Operation, Sound etc.,
- Safety Check
Key Accountability 3: Customer Coordination
- Handling Clients queries / complaints and the update the same in the system
- Clarify customers doubts regarding the contractual terms and conditions
Key Accountability 4:
- Health Safety and Environment Training for his team member (Application of Lock out & tag out, Hazard Identification, Toolbox conduct)
- Regular Rescue Training to client’s representative.
- Follow up/attend and clearing snag for Third Party Inspection.
What equips you for the role Qualifications, Certification and Knowledge:Technical Certificate /Apprenticeship with 7 to 9 years of experience or Diploma in any discipline with 5 year experience in Elevator and EscalatorsExcellent Communication SkillsUAE licence holding is preferred.Required Skills to be successful Excellent Team PlayerGood planning & organizing skillsProactive approach & Customer oriented
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai