As a Senior Digital Marketing Officer for Qatar Airways Holidays you will be responsible for –
- Support the Line Manager in creating and executing the digital marketing plan, marketing policies and strategies.
- Coordinate all marketing initiatives so as to deliver targeted marketing programs resulting into a constantly improved market position of QR Holidays.
- Responsible for the planning and delivery of all digital marketing activity to maximise QRH brand promotion.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to plan and manage multi-channel digital marketing campaigns including email, social media, digital display and SEM
- Own all aspects of email production including management of email calendar, asset creation, production, scheduling, QA, segmentation and post deployment analysis
- Use a content management system (CMS) to update and edit content on the Qatar Airways Holidays website
- Set-up, manage and monitor campaigns on ad platforms including Google Ads & Facebook
- Continually seek to optimise regional paid media investments by shifting budget to best performing channels and placements throughout campaign lifecycles in order to drive direct conversions.
- Gain understanding of the commercial and marketing objectives and ensure that content plans meet overall objectives. Evaluate all potential market opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Evaluate local market insights that will help drive content and marketing strategies specifically in media selections and tactical drives.
- Maintain brand consistency in all communications.
- Review content plans on a periodic basis as defined by the management.
- Explore opportunities for innovative and experiential digital marketing activities
- Work closely with the Line Manager to ensure that marketing initiatives are integrated into QRH’s overall content and marketing strategy and ensure that activities are performing to plan.
- Ensure consistency of message across the various campaigns to build QRH Brand image and that appropriate segments are targeted.
- An understanding of customer segmentation and personalisation.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible.
Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level or equivalent with minimum 4 years of relevant experience, essential in a similar industry.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.