Currently hiring for a Senior Cloud Engineer for one of the largest banking groups in the Middle East.
Your responsibilities will include
- Design, Develop of CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Mentoring & Azure Infra management , CICD, DevOps and agile practice
- Working as an individual contributor as part of a wider team
- Development and management of CI/CD pipelines, DevOps practices and agile practice
- Perform code review of peers
- Continuous R&D and vendor engagement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working with AWS or Azure.
- Hands on experience using DevOps Tools like Jenkins, GitHub, SonarQube and Checkmarx and VA (Vulnerability Assessment) compliance.
- Strong container image management experience using Docker and distroless concepts.
- Knowledge and experience in writing automation using Terraform, Groovy and Ansible.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.