1) Perform concept designs, calculations and layouts, evaluating finite element simulation results.
2) Prepare solid models of components, sub-assemblies, and assemblies, employing file structure
guidelines, number protocols and design standards.
3) Compiles and finalizes design concept layouts based on design initiative and inputs from the
design team (Design engineers and Chief Designer).
4) Prepare detailed layouts and manufacturing drawings of components and assemblies.
5) Verify that correct drawing standards are always employed.
6) Ensure implementation of correct drawing standards and sign-off on drawings, securing full data
integrity during release process.
7) Adhere to Engineering procedures as described in the Engineering design document.
8) Maintain the technical integrity of allocated designs during the development phase, including
integration at system level.
9) Track the development process as per quality system procedures, ensuring that relevant activities
and reviews are completed to reduce design risk.
10) Incorporate inputs from the Procurement, Test and analysis, and Production departments during
the design process.
11) Collaborate with the Procurement, Test and analysis, and Production departments in completing
the design process.
12) Provide engineering assistance during the building and testing of prototypes (closed loop
13) Support the open flow of information during prototyping and manufacturing.
14) Ensure that all project activities were executed according to the set time, budget and targets.
15) Lead the design on sub system level and take responsibilities such as system integrator on the
16) Attend design reviews internally and externally, professionally representing the company with the
authority to make sound technical decisions.
17) Coordinate with Chief designer and Engineering director to make swift and accurate decisions.
18) Manages processes across the acquisition phase.
19) Ensure that the suppliers confirm to the requirement as set out in the project specifications.
20) Accurately gathers, completes, and files all project related documentation in compliance with
21) Support Procurement team with supplier evaluation and selection during the procurement/design
22) Support Production team by capturing redlines and raising Engineering design change requests
23) Support ILS team by providing related information on sub-system level.
24) Follow organizational safety and health rules and work in safe manner.
25) Creating and updating ICDs. DFMEAs
26) Demonstrated skills on project management, presentation, and reporting skills.
27) Performing a wide range of engineering task by operating relevant computer SW.
28) Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering
products and projects.
29) Writing report and compiling data regarding existing and potential engineering projects and
30) Preparing specifications for purchases of equipment and materials.
31) Supervising or training project team members.
32) Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
Education:1. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.2. A Master’s degree in engineering field will be preferred.Experience:1. Engineering experience: 6 – 8 years.2. Must be an accomplished Senior Design Engineer or equivalent.3. Computer literacy – MS Office.4. Experience working on CAD and PLM software such as NX and Teamcenter.5. Knowledge of 3D modelling, engineering calculation, simulation, off road mobility, vehiclestest, mechanical assembly, and vehicle systems.6. Experience in leading a sub system on design level.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.