Senior Design Engineer-Civil (Hydraulics)
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Civil Design Engineer to join our design team! In this role you will be doing complex engineering task related to water/waste water projects.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Performs complex engineering tasks and particularly important engineering work efficiently and accurately.
- Extracts engineering information from CAD drawings. Prepares engineering computations, material quantity takeoffs, estimates, surveys, and designs.
- Completes a variety of assignments such as drawings, specifications, and other materials suitable for procurement and construction purposes.
- Frequently interfaces with other Engineering disciplines as well as other departments.
- Prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
- Reviews supplier drawing submittals and performs technical bid analyses.
- Prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
- Provides technical guidance to CAD Designer/Drafters, Designers, and lower level Engineers working on the same project.
- May be required to provide the seal and signature of the professional engineer, as appropriate, ensuring compliance with all applicable codes, regulations, and ordinances.
- May act in an advisory capacity to senior management personnel on engineering related matters.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in infrastructure design with hands-on experience in hydraulics analysis and water quality
- Experience in building network models using SewerGems, WaterGems, InfoSWMM, and similar hydraulic design software is required
- UAE/GCC experience is required
- Previous experience in ArcGIS (ESRI) is preferable.
- Extensive and knowledgeable computer skills (AutoCAD).
- Ability to implement Quality Management System on projects effectively.
- Good spoken and written English is essential.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.