Golden Square Engineering Consultants (GS)
Job description / Role
We are seeking for BIM Manager / Coordinator to work closely with senior members of design teams, including the senior designer, technical designer, and the project manager to ensure project delivery utilizing BIM. The role will help with developing the project BMP (BIM Management Plan), identifying goals and objectives for the utilization of BIM, and monitoring the progress of BIM from the project initiation to final delivery.
• Collaborates with Project Digital Coordinators in developing a BMP (BIM Management Plan) for each project
• Collaborates with Project Digital Coordinators in setting up each project in BIM
• Coordinates BIM software training for staff and monitors staff BIM experience levels
• Coordinates technologies, standards, and guidelines with fellow BIM Specialists in other offices
• Monitors the models for quality and content throughout the project delivery process and at specific project milestones
• Evaluation and development of BIM processes, policies, protocols, and workflows
• Identifies and evaluates productivity gains to be made utilizing third-party software
• Primary contact for BIM related technical support
• Monitors team compliance with BIM standards and guidelines
• Document and communicate best practices and workflows
• Support interoperability between multiple software applications
• Organizes and leads weekly Project Digital Coordinator meeting
• Participates in Digital Design Leadership conferences.