Job description / Role
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Sr. Customer service representative for one of its client who is a reputed Chemicals company.
– To bring value to our Middle East customers and to Company by producing and supplying a quality product and service in a timely and cost-effective manner safely.
– Familiarity with particular local import & finance/tax requirements for sales in the ME region
– Accept customer orders from key customers in the region and perform timely and accurate the order entry into SAP system following the actual processes
– Issuance and processing of import purchase orders from Company ME to Company Head office, Germany as well as respective interco sales orders
– Manage local consignment stocks i.e. inventory replenishment and consumption recording based on forecasted demand and reported consumption
– Support sales in managing administrative aspects and local governmental requirements e.g. obtaining documents and permits such as import licenses from local authorities
– Proactively contact existing customers to pursue business opportunities by promoting product offerings and soliciting orders.
– Confirm oral and written quotations, reviewing all information and promoting a complete package of Company Products.
– Receiving and logging customer complaints/problems and taking ownership of the situation.
– Liaising as necessary to ensure that the customer receives an appropriate and timely response.
– Process credit/debit notes for bonus, claims, etc.
– Coordinate return of goods from customers or local warehouses
– Ensure the credit limit & collections procedures are followed
– Participates in projects or special assignments as needed
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.