Our Senior CRM Marketer is responsible for the development, execution, and continuous refinement of multi-channel Consumer Relations and the development of programs and roadmaps for digital marketing campaigns for Tanagra.
What you willbe doing
- Leverage consumer behavioral, lifestyle, transactional, and demographic data in order to deliver relevant marketing programs through multiple communication channels to helpgrow consumer loyalty and increase their lifetime value to the business.
- Assist in the definition of Customer Journeys for the different clusters of customers within Tanagra.
- Implement CRM campaign management tools inclusive of email service provider integration, frontend integration, and CRM integration with the internal IT department, third-party eCommerce providers, and email service providers.
- Create content for multi-communication channels for Tanagra related to customers and milestones and in line with the Customer Journey.
- Liaise with the graphic design team for the assets and the marketing team for alignment with Tanagra guidelines.
- Optimal development and deployment of digital marketing campaigns based on business goals, customer insights, and their behavior.
- Ensure a 360 alignment between the social media, e-commerce, retail, and triggered communication strategies to seamlessly engage with audiences across all channels.
- Segment database to ensure relevance to customers and drive continuous optimization of on-site product recommendations, cross-selling, and merchandising opportunities based on segmentation models and desired actions.
- Develop, execute, and track the efficiency of A/B testing campaigns to provide recommendations on how to optimize Tanagra’s communication.
- Perform data analyses and post-activity evaluations and reports to deliver customer insights and recommendations of each activation.
- Take initiative in directly reaching out to consumers in an effort to gather feedback and ensure that the business’s consumer relations programs are effective and that they are of high quality and standards and also that they facilitate the execution of successful marketing campaigns enabling consumer loyalty.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new tools, and ensure Tanagra is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
What you willneed to succeed
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in CRM.
- You have experience with tools like SalesForce, Emarsys, Braze or Responsys.
- You are knowledgeable in HTML and data analytics.
- You are data-driven and possess excellent analytical skills.
- You have good communication skills and are able to collaborate with different teams.
What We Offer
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, categories, and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, and exclusive employee discounts.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.