Turner & Townsend
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
We are currently seeking a number of personable, enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our contract and cost management team to support our continuing growth and make the difference to both our business and to UK infrastructure.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
You will be a Cost and Contract Manager within our UK Infrastructure business working on a variety of client and Turner & Townsend projects and initiatives.
- Establishing friendly, professional and appropriate relationships with clients, colleagues and other parties involved in the projects and programmes we support.
- Administering a variety of contracts in accordance with project objectives and policies.
- Providing accurate project cost monitoring, forecasting and reporting to completion in line with budget.
- Pro-actively monitoring and managing cost variance and contract cash flow, and ensuring that applications are made correctly and in a timely manner.
- Collaborating with client and contractor teams to manage the delivery of project deliverables, KPIs, and objectives, including programme performance, cost control, and value engineering.
- Managing contract change effectively, ensuring that projects remain within governance and adopt best practice
- Driving improvements in the accuracy of forecasts and budgets
- Proactively providing sound commercial knowledge and support to all stakeholders
- Ensuring that final accounts are negotiated and agreed
- Commission management as needed
Previous experience or a sound and suitable understanding of the following will be a distinct advantage in applying for this role:
- Excellent communication
- Contract Management (NEC3 preferred)
- Change management
- Cost Management
- Change control
- Governance processing
- Collaborative approaches
- Best for project attitudes
- Sharing best practice
- Line management
- Commission management
- Ideally Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- Ideally hold or be working towards an appropriate professional body membership or equivalent.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.