Job description / Role
Robert Half are currently exclusively working on a MENA Senior Sales Controller mandate with our European client. The client is in the FMCG field, and the role is a replacement position for a person whom has been promoted within the business.
The successful candidate will be providing Financial Controlling support for the commercial part of the business, responsible for delivering strategic and financial targets.
The role will be a part of the controlling team to provide support and facilitate decision making process by providing sound financial and business insight.
The successful candidate must:
* Already be based in the UAE
* Have FMCG/Pharma industry experience from a MNC
* Minimum 6 years of experience
* Minimum 2 years of management experience out of the 6 years of total experience (not big teams)
* Responsible for analyzing and controlling the financial performance of the business unit within the respective region.
* Responsible for the execution of financial controls, including all aspects of profit centre accounting, revenue and cost control, financial systems and procedures to adhere with corporate policies and business unit guidelines.
* This role will be part of the local management team and provide financial support as a Controlling Business partner.
* Monitor financial result and provide comprehensive and efficient analysis & management information to meet business needs and to support management decision making.
* Responsible for accurate and valuable contribution to the monthly consolidation of Business Unit.
* Financials and also long term financial plans.
* Incumbent will be responsible for defining reporting guidelines, instruction and content in alignment with Corporate Finance and participate in the local budget and forecasting process for the Business Unit.
* Ensure all processes and procedures are in place, monitored and aligned to Internal Control at all times.