General Electric (GE)
Job description / Role
The Contract Performance Manager will demonstrate accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. You will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
As the Contract Performance Manager, you will:
• Plan / coordinate activities on multiple sites of larger projects to fulfill customer orders according to financial/commercial parameters and ensure customer satisfaction across the portfolio.
• Build strong relationships with the customer stakeholders and ensure a healthy relationship is always maintained between GE and their respective companies.
• Provide contract administration for assigned proposals and contracts including customer interface, negotiations, preparation, and contract interpretation
• Maintain all CSA related documentation (Insurance certificates, etc.)
• Improve contracts CM and extra work across the portfolio.
• Ensure billing (using myfleet or any future systems that may be used) and cash collection on time.
• Leverage DLI as a platform for getting the required activities done ahead of its due date.
• Update and maintain input in the Field Service Portal (FSP), including the Oracle Field Services (OFS) systems (and future migrated systems)
• Coordinate activities between Installations and Field Services (I&FS), Inspection and Repair Services (I&RS) and GEEPI
• Order, track and QC all covered parts and provide support in identifying parts, part numbers and drawings
• Provide Technical Information Letter (TIL)’s and Engineering Change Notice (ECN)’s to the owners
• Respond to the customer’s technical inquiries
• Provide information and support for implementing CM&U’s
• Work with the owners Operation and Maintenance (O&M) to optimize reliability and availability in order to increase the facility’s efficiency and profitability
• Maintain unit operating history and parts life history
• Respond to forced outages and work with all internal functions to be aligned and responds in a timely manner.
• Maintain up-to-date records of capital parts components including fallout rates and refurbishment activities
• Track, credit and invoice bonus and LD amounts
• Respond to warranty claims
• Be responsible for outage scope planning and execution, including closeout oversight, event parts, and repairs planning
• Oversee Extra Work, Job Cost Estimator (JCE), policy 6 target setting, and scope management for assigned customers
• Be responsible for Quality, OTD, productivity and EHS oversight on work performed at assigned customer sites
• Act as P&L Single Point of Contact for all repair jobs in GE repairs shops for the portfolio.