Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability, is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team too. To learn more about our culture, motivated people and our purpose, please visit www.dpdhl.jobs/express
The Marketing Communications Executive prime responsibility is to support the Marketing Communications Manager with the development and implementation of market leading communications, strategies and promotions through all elements of the Marketing Mix. These will be executed both internally and externally. The candidate must ensure all communications adhere to the brand guidelines and values set by DHL. Assistance to the Communications Manager may also be required on an adhoc basis to help deliver all marketing activites ensuring all communication strategies are met.
- Develop corporate literature and advertising in line with regional and Country design, copy, branding and quality standards.
- Organisation of Media Purchase and placement ensuring quality, timeliness and progressing relationships with media suppliers as part of position development.
- Ensure filing, maintenance and distribution of marketing material including competitor information and DHL literature.
- Continuously support Marketing Communications Manager and Marketing Manager.
People – Management
- No direct reports
- Works cooperatively with others to achieve target and objectives. Accomplishes own tasks in support of team goals and actively offers to help colleagues.
- Supports group decisions.
- People oriented and positive spirited
- Manage creative agency at all levels from initial briefing through to execution of communications. This will also include budgetary management. .
- Arrange Customer Hospitality and events in line with sales and marketing objectives and in conjunction with Marketing Manager
- Produce and drive internal communication plan and strategy in conjunction with Marketing Manager, HR and other Functional Managers across the business.
- Ensure the implementation of various activities in form of partnerships, deals and promotions to raise brand awareness and brand profile.
- Organise sponsorship suppliers to ensure that sponsorship events meet specific objectives.
- Implement cost effective give-away strategy including purchase and distribution, ensuring optimum customer relationships.
- Support Communication Manager to develop and update Sales and Marketing promotions resulting in optimum Sales Force education.
- Post campaign evaluation and research as and when required – ROI Analysis
- Help with the organisation of customer and sporting events to support the business needs of reaching desired audience thus raising brand and product profile.
- Experience in conceiving and presenting ideas to piers and third parties
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and long-term projects effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and deliver work on time and budget.
- Must possess a creative and analytical ability
- Excellent PC skills including extensive knowledge of spreadsheet and database applications.
- Able to work as part of a motivated team.
- Ability to develop good internal working relationships.
- Ability to manage suppliers and supplier relationships in a cost-effective fashion.
- Proactive approach, task and goal orientated, with a sense of urgency and commitment to quality output.
- To have the drive and ambition to progress quickly – a real passion for marketing,
- A natural need for responsibility and accountability
- 2-4 years marketing or project management related experience either client side or agency
- Business degree with Marketing specialisation
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.