Job description / Role
Responsible for setting the strategic direction and goals for the Commercial Dept., ensuring execution of all agreed commercial strategies, including contractor and consultant management, in a manner which “de-risks” such activities and meets strategic goals and objectives.
A renowned property & construction firm.
* Responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Contract Administration Policies and Procedures
* Develops the departmental budgets for the procurement and contracts, tendering functions and monitor performance against budgets
* Establish and build professional relations with strategic suppliers/ contractors with a view to leveraging these relationships to secure the best outcomes
* Responsible for ensuring confidentiality and integrity of the procurement and purchase processes to the extent that they can withstand audit and compliance reviews
* Directing the Commercial functions and oversee all procurement activities and processes, applying best-practice, tools, and techniques, in accordance with procurement governance, processes, standards, and procedures
* Develop, monitor, drive and report on activities including but not limited to; Project Execution Strategies, Procurement Strategies, Tendering (including active and in-depth participation in reviewing technical submissions, bidder interviews, alternate solutions, Value Engineering activities), Negotiations (terms and conditions for the contract, price), etc.
A lucrative and challenging role with a renowned property & construction firm