Currently hiring for a Senior Cloud Engineer for one of the largest banking groups in the Middle East.
Your responsibilities will include
- Drive projects to move the non-compliant products into the standard stack.
- Automate the installation and configuration of standard stack items.
- Perform code review of peers
- Continuous R&D and vendor engagement.
- Automate the installation to achieve Zero touch unattended deployment.
- Review all housekeeping activities and identify key processes that should be automated
- Introduce Open-Source technologies into standard technology stack
Desired Skills and Experience
- Red Hat Certified Architect or Equivalent, Azure Cloud Architect, AWS Cloud Architect, OCI Cloud Implementation
- At least 8 years of experience at a relevant technical position in large organizations,
- Must have led 2 transformation projects migration on on-prem workloads to a Public Cloud solution.
- Must be an expert in Terraform and Ansible and have hands on experience in migrating application to Cloud.
- Must have experience in managing pipelines using Jenkins
- GITOPS driven configuration management and deployment
- Excellent hands-on experience in configuration management, orchestration and IaC tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform)
- Strong understanding of Container Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.