Currently hiring for a Cloud Engineer DevSecOps Consultant for a leading insurance company.
Your responsibilities will include
- Lead proactively all Cloud Infrastructure activities, including Capacity Management, Technology Obsolescence, Security and Audit, Service Level Agreements, Databases maintenance and performance, Network, Backups, Landing Zones,
- Buildand maintain operational tools to provision, configure, deploy, monitor, and analyze Cloud infrastructure and systems
- Mature company’s DevSecOps strategy and roadmap
- Manage DevSecOps lifecycle, from design to development to operations and global Site Reliability Engineering, ensuring availability, stability, and growth
- Innovate on DevSecOps practice impacting test, deployment, and production infrastructure, allowing fast, safe, and cost-effective releases
- Contribute to Auth0 and AzureAD IAM administrative activities, and the adoption of IAM principles and initiatives throughout the company
- Participate in internal and external audits related to the area of the role and execute necessary actions as per the timelines
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Total 8+ years of experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in DevSecOps, including CDK, CloudFormation, ARM templates or Terraform
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Experience on Microsoft Azure: Management groups, policies, AKS, key vault, App Insights, etc.
- Experience on hosting and managing AWS micro-services, IAAS and PAAS
- Experience with Cloud Storage capabilities and tools
- Experience in Continuous Security Tests tools and procedures
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.