A Financial Services Company aimed at offer a range of solutions and services for consumers and SMEs, to provide an integrated and seamless banking experience under one platform.
- Maintain, develop, monitor, and manage our infrastructure and operations on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Lead the design and deployment of securing container-based applications/micro-services and solutions and API Security
- Maintain the Company’s solution and provide mentorship on Technology best practices
- Prepare regular reports on operations for senior stakeholders
- Designing cloud solution keeping compliance in mind
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of expertise in following areas: Systems Design, Software Development, Cloud Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, DevOps
- Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
- AWS certification (e.g., AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other related industry Cloud certification
- Experience configuring and tuning virtual private clouds
- Experience with Active Directory, Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth and related authentication technologies
- Experience in AWS landing zone and multi-account management
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns, and usage
- Understanding of cloud ecosystem and leading-edge cloud emerging technologies
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.