Job description / Role
My client a leading mixed disciplinary architectural and engineering consultancy has an urgent requirement for a Head of Mechanical/ sustainability /Building Services Department for their practice in Dubai, you must be passionate and driven by sustainability buildings and have LEED, Pearl Rating system, BREEAM, etc and Energy Auditing experience and be able to lead and manage the team on Energy Modelling, Climate Engineering, Comfort analysis, Daylight Analysis, CFD Analysis and Parametric analysis and Low Energy Building analysis.
Suitable candidates should have held a similar position in a leading practice and have a very strong focus on sustainability and carbon zero buildings.
– Minimum of Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services, preferably with a Masters or PhD
– At least 15 – 20 years postgraduate experience having held a senior position leading a department.
– Professional membership of a recognised institution is preferable.
– Should have experience in research and introducing innovative new design solutions with sustainability always at the forefront .
– Experience and knowledge of the codes of practices in the GCC region.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai