Job description / Role
Client is seeking an experience Senior BID Manager /Project Manager for a large international Architectural practice.
* Identifying opportunities on which to submit bids and feeding into the decision over whether to bid or not for the work
* Researching, writing and/or checking proposals
* Working with key members of the organization and the client organization to obtain the information required to compile the bid
* Assessing and addressing the technical and commercial risks relating to the bid they are working on
* Negotiating with specialist suppliers and/or subcontractors
* Researching current and future market trends
* Responding to clients’ and other stakeholders’ queries before, during and after the bid has been submitted
* Overseeing the bid process and making sure deadlines are met.
* If the bid is successful, briefing the teams who will carry out the project work.
* Contractual knowledge
* Reading, checking and evaluating submitted proposals in compliance towards scope of work, list of deliverables and contractual