Job description / Role
We are the Back-end team, responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging the company’s server-side apps and databases. In collaboration with the QA team, we investigate and resolve technical issues. We empower the Front-end team by providing the components and features that they need. We aspire to delight our customers with a flawless digital experience.
As a Senior Back-end Developer at Deriv.com, you are a seasoned leader who can inspire your team and bolster the databases, scripting, and IT architecture of our company. You take pride in mentoring the junior members of your team and involving them in facing and overcoming new challenges, which you see as an opportunity to gain knowledge and experience. With your advanced object-oriented programming skills, you are eager to take on heavy responsibilities that go above and beyond the regular back-end workload of testing and improving the performance, speed, stability, and security of the company’s website and applications.
What You’ll Do:
– Design and launch large, complex back-end projects autonomously.
– Communicate with other teams to clearly identify the requirements, goals, and road map of joint projects.
– Undertake massive architecture challenges to reach high availability and scalability aims.
– Build, maintain, and optimise the technology that powers our servers, applications, and databases.
– Define the priority of the Back-end team’s tasks according to the company’s direction.
– Take the initiative to learn and work with the new technologies that are often introduced to the arsenal of our engineering teams.
– Collaborate with front-end developers and other teams to develop high-quality web and mobile apps.
– Lead your team in writing, reviewing, and documenting code to support and improve the functionality of our digital products.
– Detect and fix complex bugs that might result in high-risk issues during development and deployment.
– Elevate our data storage design to achieve greater speed, efficiency, and scalability.
– Supervise and engage in all aspects of the product life cycle.
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai