Our client is a leading real estate development company
- Assess deal financing options, debt / equity options, legal and tax structures for different geographical markets.
- Developing compelling copy and layouts for investor presentations and offering memoranda (PPMs, pitchbooks, teasers) based on a comprehensive understanding of the company, the objectives of a specific investment vehicle, and the nature of the target audience.
- Carry out technical, legal, risk and commercial due diligence, review, interpret, validate financial models, cash / value flows, critically review title deed issues, leasehold property constraints and third-party appraisals. Review asset management options available.
- Oversee investor reporting, fund compliance, asset performance and portfolio equity commitments along with FI partners.
- Ensure fair representation and full disclosure in areas of valuation and consistency of internal policies.
- Be aware of existing and emerging private equity markets together with the main players in the market, relevant market events in the EMEA markets.
- Provide market commentary to investors and manage investor relations.
- Develop and maintain relationship with corporate customers to identify business opportunities.
- Understand and evaluate risk associated with each investment and implication on a specific portfolio.
- Maintain awareness of the competition’s products and services.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with professional counterparts, regulators, peer groups and external parties who have a significant impact on the Company.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of each investment, fiscal due diligence and commercial feasibility model at entry and throughout the investment cycle of each deal.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures laid down by the company and the risk management framework.
- Monitor the performance of all real estate investments against the budgeted targets and appropriate benchmarks initiating appropriate remedial action where necessary.
- Gathering and synthesizing transaction-level and market updates, crafting them into cohesive and well-themed briefs for marketing materials or interim client updates.
- Participating collaboratively with Project Management staff in activities related to investor due diligence requests, market research needs, competitor tracking systems, web site updates, and other matters that arise in the course of investor relations.
- Reconciling project progress with different departments and preparing MIS reports.
- Perform other tasks as and when required.
- Post Graduate Degree in Management / Finance / Business or related discipline.
- Professional certifications such as CA/CPA / CIMA / ACA / ACCA/CFA is desirable
- 4 to 9 years of relevant experience
- Analytical skills
- Risk Analysis & Management Skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Relationships management skills
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.