- Ability to come up with concepts and execute the artworks primarily on digital and social channels
- Assign work to junior team members based on specialisations in line with the project plan.
- Create keyframes for animated sequences showing motion by using advanced animation techniques.
- Decide the number of animated sequences to be created from the storyboard or animatic.
- Develop various available animation techniques to broaden skill sets and deliver across a variety of projects.
- Explore complex motion techniques to enhance skills.
- Familiarity of 2D, 3D and computer-generated animation.
- Guide research to form ideas for animation sequences.
- Guide the creation of blocking animation to decide the motion sequence for each shot in the scene.
- Guide the creative thought process by using illustrations during creative briefings.
- Guide the updating of asset libraries to store animation assets created for future projects and references.
- Picture various types of simulated motion required in the shots to animate the scene.
- Review animation sequences created by junior team members to provide creative inputs for refinement.
- Study script, storyboards and concept art to understand the animation requirements.
- Study the motion required for characters created from concept to communicate to teams.
- Support the creation of the project plan for the team by providing time estimates for specific tasks.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a media or advertising agency.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
To apply for this job please visit bh.indeed.com.