is a Financial App connecting banks, providing cards and payments services
- Develop and maintain customer application (Android)
- Practical knowledge of ViewModel, LiveData, Paging, Navigation, SafeArgs, Retrofit2, RxJava2, Dagger2 (multi-module applications).
- 7+ years of experience in developing software, with practical knowledge of design patterns and algorithms, Kotlin, Java
- You are open to technologies but particularly skilled in native Android development.
- Hands-on experience writing high-quality, testable code, also proficiency with modern mobile architectures.
- In-depth knowledge of Android lifecycle for fragments, activities, practical experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM or Kanban would do)
- Experience with versioning tools (Git).
- You are experienced and on track with Modern Android Development approaches skillset and practices.
- We are looking for practical knowledge of ViewModel, LiveData, Paging, Navigation, SafeArgs, Retrofit2, RxJava2, Dagger2 (multi-module applications).
- Understanding of Modular App Architecture
- Ability to write new modules using maintainable architecture
- Nice to have the type of knowledge: Firebase, Google Maps API, Fastlane scripting, Checkout.com SDK.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.