The Compliance Anti Money Laundering Risk Management Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for recommending/establishing internal procedures to prevent money laundering and assist in all matters concerning financial crimes in coordination with the broader Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team. The overall objective is to utilize established disciplinary knowledge to identify inconsistencies in data, and formulate strategic recommendations on policies, procedures, and practices.
- Identify, vet and address potential risks or escalated issues with the assistance of functional partners and key stakeholders
- Utilize information from regulatory changes, new regulations, and internal policy changes to further identify new key risk areas
- Analyze comparative data, prepare and present reports related to AML risk assessments, and monitor AML related issues and escalation
- Create and develop AML Compliance Risk Management (ACRM) standards and policies
- Advise on a plan of action for risk issues, based on analysis of information
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience and knowledge of AML regulations/laws (such as the Bank Secrecy Act, the US Patriot act, US Treasury AML guidelines, and OFAC requirements)
- Experience writing and preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group: Compliance and Control
Job Family:AML Compliance & Risk Mgmt
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the poster. View the .
View the .
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.